Tuesday 3 August 2010


Hey! So I haven't posted anything on this blog for quite a few months. It was a tough time for me, a lot of things going on at school and it was sort of frustrating that you're running a blog that has no followers (hehe), so I just quit for a while. I've been using Tumblr lately, I love it, because a lot of times I feel out of words, and it's much easier to just post a photo i took that says everything/.
But I just decided to come back to this blog. I'm getting my first DSLR this month, Nikon D90 with just the basic 18-55mm lens, and a 35mm prime lens. Mostly I would post my photography and maybe write something to explain my inspiration. Spring/summer 2011/12 Fashion Week is coming in, well, about one and a half months, I'll definitely post pictures and my comments about some shows. I can't wait for Alexander McQueen, let's see how Sarah Burton would keep it up.
oh by the way, I'll still keep updating my Tumblr, here's the link:

My Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment