Monday 9 August 2010

Salad Queen



Blue Eyes, by Mika

Brian Molko may be a burger queen, but I am THE salad queen!
I hate summer. This hatred is endless. Think about it, In order NOT to get tanned(which I already am and I hate it) you have to stay home all day every day; you spend over 100 dollars every summer on all the sunblocks and exfoliators; you don't want to eat in day time due to the heat but at night when it cools down you just can't help yourself grab those ice-cream out of the freezer. All you can wear are cotton shirts, jeans, tees, or nothing, and that is definitely not a choice for me.
I can't wait for winter to come...right now, only these amazing self-made salads can calm my summerphobia. Green-leaf and red-leaf lettuces, diced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, diced avocado, grilled chicken breast with amazing red wine vinaigrette. Everything is perfect, I just wish it was -5c outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment