Tuesday 17 August 2010

Paranoid



Creep (acoustic)
by Radiohead

Been absolutely bored this whole summer. I don't really know what I've been doing, most of the days I was just sitting in front of my mac, listening to sad music, and just think. There's this heavy weight in my brain I couldn't get rid of, it daunts on me so hard, I could hardly lift my head.
I was chatting with one of my best gay friend yesterday, and he was telling me about his latest affair. Hooked up with him online, and then they met and had sex. He said it was pretty amazing, and that's what he's been doing all summer. Hooking up, fuck and goodbye.
I knew this friend was pretty different from me, he's all flamboyant and flirty and, well, I have to say charming enough to get all the guys he wants, so it wasn't that shocking, sitting there listening to him talk about what happened. Then he told me he's addicted to all these one night stands, which all of a sudden got me choked up and excited.
I couldn't help but ask him, what do you like about these? His answer was, "There's no strings attached, you fuck, and that's all," than he added "It might be the fact that you're having sex with people you do not have, that's really stimulating."
i told him what I felt about this, which comes from my conservative inner nature and he concluded that I'm just a sensitive pussy.
Well, I guess that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment